General Security Keynotes, Speeches and Presentations
Welcome! Please comment and leave me a note telling me what you like and what you'd like to see more of. Sign up to my RSS Feed!
cheapest cialis cheapest cialis http://cialis-ca-online.com http://cialis-ca-online.com viagra viagra levitra levitra levitra levitra levitra levitra originalcialis originalcialis buy cheap cialis buy cheap cialis cheap viagra cheap viagra levitra online without prescription levitra online without prescription buy generic levitra buy generic levitra viagra online without prescription viagra online without prescription viagra pills viagra pills
- High-Tech Crime Investigators Association, Atlanta, Georgia, "Introduction to ISO 27001", Presenter.
- The Gartner Group eSecurity Conference, Saõ Paulo, Brazil, "Why Firewalls are Not Enough", Presenter.
- The World Bank, Washington, DC, "Principles and Benefits of Biometric Devices", Presenter.
- EduCAUSE, Denver, Colorado, "Patch Management in Academe – Getting the Distributed United", Half Day Track Presenter.
- Security and Leadership Council, Atlanta, Georgia, "Are You Patch Compliant?", The Role of Patch Management in Meeting Regulations, Panel Member.
- SecureWorld, Atlanta, Georgia, "Security Score Cards and Dashboards", Presenter and Panel Member.
- ComputerWorld Premier 100 in IT, Scottsdale, Arizona, Host.
- CIO 100, San Diego, California, "Trojan Tales", Presenter and host.
- CSO Interchange, Chicago, Illinois, Invited Participant.
- Atlanta Telecom Professionals, Atlanta, Georgia, "The New Role of Security", Panel Member.
- SecureWorld, Seattle, Washington, "The State of Patch Management", Panel Member.
- Temple University Center for Research in Human Development and Education, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Speaker.
- Techlinks, Atlanta, Georgia, "Security eRoundtable" — Roundtable Member.
- Forum on IT Security and Governance, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, "Effectively Responding to the Countless Internet Threats – Is it Possible?" – Presenter.
- SANS, Monterey, California, "Smartcards, the Road Ahead",Presenter.
- Montgomery College, Washington, DC, "Introduction to Information Security", Presenter and Guest Lecturer.
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia, "Security Awareness" – Presenter.
- High-Tech Crime Investigators Association, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, "Internet Security Threat Report", Presenter.
- Business Marketing Association, Atlanta, Georgia, "Practical Steps to Securing Your Company", Presenter.
- CIO Forum, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, "The Internet Security Threat Report and What is Coming Down the Pike", Presenter.
- Florida Digital Government Summit, Tallahassee, Florida, "The Value of Proactive Security", Presenter and Host.
- KABA / ILCO Annual Summit, Atlanta, Georgia, "Information and Physical Security Convergence", Presenter.
- Technology Association of Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia, “What Social Media Means to the Enterprise” – Presenter.
- Information Security Executive of The Year, Atlanta, Georgia, "Building a Secure Software Testing Lifecycle” – Presenter.
- DatacenterDynamics 2011, Seattle, Washington, "Look Before You Leap: Understanding the Decision that Go Into Successful Cloud Adoption" – Presenter.